Ford BF Falcon 6spd Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Coolant Bypass Kit TCK-F386BF
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
- This automatic transmission oil cooler kit will only fit Fords Falcons using an External Heat Exchanger cooling unit under the inlet manifold. This kit connects directly to the ZF transmission housing using billet aluminium adpaters. This kit will only fit the ZF 6 speed automatic transmission vehicles, however we do have other kits available please see below and search part numbers on our site.
KIT INFORMATION (UPDATED KIT 2018)
- Automatic Transmission External Oil Cooler Kit to suit Ford BF 6cyl Non Turbo Engine Falcons.
- Extra Large PWR Plate Fin Transmission Cooler (255 x 280 x 19) with 10mm Push On Hose Barb's (Cooler provided in kit will be Raw Aluminium colour).
- This kit is a complete Bypass of the factory heat exchanger & the supplied fittings are designed to connect directly into the transmisison housing using the factory bracket with out cutting.
- The cooler mounts infront of the A/C condensor and behind the front bumber bar. Only the front grill will need to be removed to fit the cooler and brackets.
- This kit also includes fitting instructions written by Furious Performance with detailed images.
- Part No: TCK-F386BF.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TC-25510 - PWR External Plate & Fin Transmision Cooler (280x255x19) 10mm Barbs (PWO0528).
- [QTY: 4] Part No: 444-06-ATF - Goss 10mm ID Automatic Transmisison Fluid Hose (4 Meters).
- [QTY: 2] Part No: 922-08-ZF-BLK - Speedflow 90deg Billet Aluminium ZF case adapter fittings.
- [QTY: 2] Part No: 411-08-06-BLK - Speedflow -8AN female to 3/8" barb male hose adapter fittings.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-058BYP - Brass male to male coolant hose bypass adapter fitting.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-F0BABK - Ford BA/BF Falcon & SX/SY Territory Bracket Kit.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-F038FK - Universal Bolt, Nut & Clamp fitting kit.
- [QTY: 1] Double sided A4 instructions with detailed images.
OUR OPINION ON THIS ITEM
- All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with an internal heat exchange in the radiator tank or an external heat exchanger mounted to the vehicle with coolant hoses attached. This is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core or exchanger cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a Rebuild of the transmission.
FORD BF FALCON COOLER KITS AVAILABLE FROM FURIOUS PERFORMANCE:
- TCK-F25510: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford BF Falcon 4 Speed Transmission using radiator to cool transmission fluid.
- TCK-F25513: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford BF Falcon 4 Speed & 6 speed Transmission using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid (Retains factory plastic cooler lines).
- TCK-F384BF: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford BF Falcon 4 Speed Transmission using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid (Recommended for 4 speed Vehicles).
TCK-F386BF: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford BF Falcon 6 speed Transmission using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid. This kit connects directly to the ZF transmission housing using billet aluminium adpaters. (Recommended for ZF 6 speed Vehicles).
- TCK-FURXR6: Will fit 6 Cylinder TURBO Ford BF Falcon 6 speed Transmission running Speedflow braided lines from the transmission straight to the cooler mounted under drivers side head light with a standalone fan mounted to the cooler.
- TCK-F388BF: Will fit 8 Cylinder Ford BF XR8 Falcon 6 Speed Transmission using radiator to cool transmission fluid.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.