Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Kit to suit Ford FG Falcon 5 speed, it will also fit some 4 speed transmissions found in commercial utes please see image for exchanger connection found on 4 speed commercial utes with male connection plastic lines.
- Automatic Transmission External Oil Cooler Kit to suit Ford FG 6cyl Non Turbo Engine Falcons.
- Extra Large PWR Plate Fin Transmission Cooler (255 x 280 x 19) with 10mm Push On Hose Barb's (Cooler provided in kit will be Raw Aluminium colour).
- This kit is a complete Bypass of the factory heat exchanger & the supplied fittings are designed to connect directly into the transmisison housing using the factory bracket with out cutting.
- The cooler mounts infront of the A/C condensor and behind the front bumber bar. Only the front grill will need to be removed to fit the cooler and brackets.
- Kits includes 1 x PWR Oil Cooler, 2 x 1.6m Length of 10mm ID hose, 2 x Aluminium Line adapter fittings, 1 x Coolant Bypass Adapter, 4 x Hose Clamps, Mounting Brackets, Bolts, Nuts & Instructions.
- This kit also includes fitting instructions written by Furious Performance with detailed images.
- Please Note: The Brackets supplied are to suit all Ford FG Falcons.
- Part No: TCK-F385FG.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TC-25510 - PWR External Plate & Fin Transmision Cooler (280x255x19) 10mm Barbs (PWO0528).
- [QTY: 3.6] Part No: 444-06-ATF - Goss 10mm ID Automatic Transmisison Fluid Hose (4 Metres).
- [QTY: 2] Part No: 715-06-08-BLK - Speedflow -6AN Male to 1/2" EFI tube adapter fitting.
- [QTY: 2] Part No: 413-06-BLK - Speedflow -6AN female to 3/8" barb male hose adapter fitting.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-058BYP - Brass male to male coolant hose bypass adapter fitting.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-F0FGBK - Ford FG Falcon Bracket kit.
- [QTY: 1] Part No: TCK-F038FK - Universal Bolt, Nut & Clamp fitting kit.
- [QTY: 1] Double sided A4 instructions with detailed images.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
- This automatic transmission oil cooler kit will only fit Fords Falcons using an External Heat Exchanger cooling unit under the inlet manifold. This kit will connect onto the factory steel lines lines at the heat exchanger junction. This kit is the preferred kit for the 5 speed automatic transmission vehicles, it will also fit the some 4 speed transmission found in commercial utes please see image for exchanger connection found on 4 speed commercial utes with male connection plastic lines.
FORD FG FALCON COOLER KITS AVAILABLE FROM FURIOUS PERFORMANCE:
- TCK-F384FG: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford FG Falcon 4 Speed Transmissions using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid. This kit connects directly to the BTR 4spd transmission housing using screw in aluminium adpaters. (Recommended Kit for BTR 4 speed Vehicles)
TCK-F385FG: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford FG Falcon 5 Speed Transmission using using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid. (Recommended Kit for 5 speed 5R55S Vehicles)
- TCK-F386FG: Will fit 6 Cylinder Non Turbo Ford FG Falcon 6 speed Transmission using external heat exchanger cool transmission fluid. This kit connects directly to the ZF transmission housing using billet aluminium adpaters. (Recommended Kit for ZF 6 speed Vehicles).
- TCK-F10TFG: Will fit 6 Cylinder TURBO Ford FG Falcon 6 speed Transmission running Speedflow braided lines from the transmission straight to the cooler mounted under drivers side head light with a standalone fan mounted to the cooler. (Recommended Kit for Turbo Vehicles).
- TCK-F388FG: Will fit 8 Cylinder Ford FG XR8 Falcon 6 Speed Transmission using radiator to cool transmission fluid.
OUR OPINION ON THIS ITEM
- All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with an internal heat exchange in the radiator tank or an external heat exchanger mounted to the vehicle with coolant hoses attached. This is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core or exchanger cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a rebuild of the transmission.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.