PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
This automatic transmission oil cooler kit will suit Ford SZ Territory Petrol RWD 6 speed ZF Transmissions using a Heat Exchanger under the inlet manifold to cool the transmission. This kit will bypass the Heat Exchanger by connecting into the transmission housing using the factory bracket. This kit now also has a fitting to bypass the coolant hoses so the Exchanger can be removed.
- Automatic Transmission External Oil Cooler Kit to suit Ford Territory (6 Speed ZF Automatic Only).
- Extra Large PWR Plate Fin Transmission Cooler (255 x 280 x 19) with 10mm Push On Hose Barb's (Cooler provided in kit may be silver aluminium or aluminium coated in stealth black finish due to stock supplied by PWR).
- Kits includes Oil Cooler, 2 x 2.0m Lengths of 10mm ID hose, 2 x ZF 90 degree Billet Alloy Adapter Fittings, 2 x 3/8" Hose Barb Adapters, 4 x Hose Clamps, Mounting Brackets (Suit Ford SZ Territory) with Bolts and Nuts also kit how has Coolant By-Pass Fitting so Heat Exchanger can be removed from car.
- Bypass fittings supplied are designed to fit directly into the ZF 6 speed housing using factory bracket.
- Brackets supplied are to suit the Ford SZ Territory. Coolant Bypass is also recommended on Gas Systems to help water flow for better performance.
- This kit also includes fitting instructions written by Furious Performance with detailed images.
- Furious Part Number: TCK-T386SZ.
- SZ Diesel Models: This kit will NOT work with diesel engines. Diesels cool the ford 6R transmission through the radiator. If you are having over heating issues with your diesel territory please contact us.
OUR OPINION ON THIS ITEM
- All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with a heat exchange to the radiator this is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a Rebuild of the transmission
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.