- 1 quantity equals 1 meter length, each added quantity will be supplied in a continuous length.
- XRP -6 115 Series Nylon Braided Hose.
- Hose ID Size: 8.73mm or 0.344".
- Hose OD Size: 13.89mm or 0.547".
- Weight Per Meter: 0.142KG.
- Compatible with 101 to 108 Series Hose Ends.
- Fast flowing CPE synthetic rubber inner tube for great flow and high-temperature resistance.
- Imbedded textile middle layer.
- Full coverage Nylon-bonded outer braid. Abrasion-resistant and extremely flexible for long life and ease of installation.
- Part No: 115-06.
- Tough, lightweight Nylon Braided Hose is a sure bet for racers and street performance enthusiasts. It’s versatile, flexible, easy to cut and assemble with a number of attractive characteristics.
- Max Operating Pressure = 500psi.
- Burst Pressure = 2000psi.
- Temp Rating -43°c to 185°c.
- USES: Fuel Systems, Coolant Systems & Oil Pressure Systems.
- COMPATIBILITY: Methanol, Water, Oil & Fuel (see note below).
- RESTRICTIONS: Not recommended for use in confined areas with unleaded fuels due to permeation of fuel vapour's. Not to be used with brake fluids or use around extreme heat sources such as turbo’s. We recommend 200 Series Teflon-lined hose for Fuel, Brake/Clutch & Turbo lines.
INFORMATION WHEN USING WITH FUELS
- Due to the introduction of new blends of unleaded fuels and fuel additives from all manufacturers in recent years it has become increasingly difficult to assure the compatibility of these fuels with the current hose's. Currently the best hose option for use with unleaded petrol is the 200 series Teflon® hose (-06 and -08 sizes have a carbon lining to prevent static build up). In short if using 115 series hose it may allow the smell of fuel vapour's.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.