- PWR Performance Products Plate & Fin Cooler with Temp Sensor Provision.
- Suit Automatic Transmission or Power Steering Fluid Systems.
- PWR Extra Large Cooler Silver Aluminium 280mm x 255mm x 19mm in size with Male -6AN screw on Connections. 90°C ON/85°C OFF Temp Switch included (Operating temp for Transmissions is 90°C).
- 10" Thermo Fan Included made by Davies Craig (there is a relay wiring kit with this fan).
- Also comes with a fan to cooler mounting kit made by Furious Performance. The benefit of fitting a cooler with its own fan allows it to be remotely fitted away from the radiator. If running an intercooler or winch there is not much room for a cooler so this can be mounted under a head light or even under the car with proper stone guards.
OUR OPINION ON THIS ITEM
All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with a heat exchange fitted to the radiator this is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a Rebuild of the transmission.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.