- Automatic Transmission External Oil Cooler Kit suit Toyota Hilux Petrol & Diesel 2005 - 2015.
- Extra Large PWR Plate Fin Transmission Cooler (255 x 280 x 19) with 10mm Push On Hose Barb's (Cooler is aluminium and may be supplied in Raw Finish or coated in stealth black finish depending on stock).
- Kits includes Oil Cooler, 1 x 1.6m Lengths, 4 x Hose Clamps, Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets & Mounting Hardware.
- Also Included is instruction on how to install the kit to your Hilux in either series or by-pass of the radiator.
- INSTALLATION: Very straight forward kit to fit only requires grill to be removed and two 6mm holes drilled. Some stone guards will need to be removed for easy access to factory hoses. This cooler requires space in front of the radiator and due to aftermarket products like bull bars, large winches and intercoolers etc it may need some spacing to fit particular models our 2007 Diesel with ARB Bar and Winch was no problem and had plenty of space.
- Part Number: TCK-HILUX5
OUR OPINION ON THIS ITEM
- All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with a heat exchange fitted to the radiator this is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a Rebuild of the transmission.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.