PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY
- This automatic transmission oil cooler kit will only fit Fords SX Territory using the drivers side radiator tank to cool the transmission if your ford territory has an External Heat Exchanger cooling unit under the inlet manifold this kit wont connect to the standard lines We now have a late model Territory kits to bypass the Heat Exchanger unit please see related items.
- Factory Tow Pack: If fitted you may already have an external cooler fitted, we have no testing data to know if this in a standalone setup will work efficiently. We recommend removing the factory cooler and fitting the PWR unit in a standalone setup as it’s a tested & proven setup..
- Automatic Transmission External Oil Cooler Kit to suit Early Ford Territory.
- Extra Large PWR Plate Fin Transmission Cooler (255 x 280 x 19) with 10mm Push On Hose Barb's (Cooler provided in kit will be Raw Aluminium colour).
- This kit is a complete Bypass of the radiator & the supplied fittings are designed to connect to existing steel line with out cutting.
- The cooler mounts infront of the A/C condensor and behind the front bumber bar. Only the front grill will need to be removed to fit the cooler and brackets.
- Kits includes: 1 x PWR Oil Cooler, 1 x 1.6m Length of 10mm ID hose, 2 x Brass Line adapter fittings, 4 x Hose Clamps, Mounting Brackets, Bolts, Nuts & Instructions.
- Please Note: The brackets supplied are to suit the Ford SX Territory 08/2004 - 09/2005.
- Furious Performance Part Number: TCK-T25510
OPINION ON THIS ITEM
- All Automatic Transmissions are fitted with an internal heat exchange in the radiator tank or an external heat exchanger mounted to the vehicle with coolant hoses attached. This is to help keep the transmission at operating temperature however the transmission can become over heated due to Hi-Performance, Towing or Loading. Fitting a cooler in series with the radiator can help keep the transmission cooler in extreme conditions but still allow the radiator to help keep operating temp. Bypassing the radiator and just using the cooler can also help when the transmission is under lots of load all the time. Bypassing can also take away the risk of the radiator core or exchanger cracking and filling your transmission with water which will result in a Rebuild of the transmission.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Furious Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.