Furious Performance Returns Policy as of 1st July 2011 as follows:
Goods will only be accepted if they meet these conditions
- Goods that have been short supplied or are incorrectly supplied MUST be brought to our attention IMMEDIATELY we will always correct our wrongs to the best of our ability.
- Goods will only be accepted within 30 days from invoiced date, a copy of the sale invoice will also need to be sent with goods
- All shipping costs for returned and exchanged items will need to be covered by the buyer, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or transport or packing tape damage. Please pack goods to be returned using a similar method to that used when goods were dispatched to you. Goods must include all instructions/paperwork originally supplied.
Goods will NOT be accepted under the following conditions.
- Goods which are Broken or damaged during shipping from us to you. These claims need to be taken up with the shipping provider.
- Goods that have been fitted, used, altered or damaged in any way.
- Goods that were Specially made or ordered for you.
RETURNS POLICY FAQ
WHAT can be returned?
All items that meet the above criteria.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
All items must be returned within 30 days of your invoice date.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Sent to B.Bloomfield 1/128 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100.
HOW do customers return items?
All Items need to be in a resaleable condition and must have a copy of the original sale order/invoice.
SHIPPING for returns?
Customers are required to pay for shipping for there returned items. We recommend using registared post at a minimum.
CREDIT for returns?
Funds can be refunded via the original payment method or held as a store credit.